What's new

hi to all irish mk player

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
what up tym?!?

been lurking on these pages for a bit so i thought id start posting as im tryin to make the crossover from online warrior to offline scene

im from ireland and have started going to casuals at my nearest game center,xgc,
although it mainly a sf crowd so it aint always easy to get people to play mk with and im all about the mk baby :dance:

since playing the orignals as a kid, mk9 1st mk game ive played for more that a bit of craic so i was very happy when i came across this epic site
im eager to learn and level up my game and get more people playin mk as i do love it and so happy it gettin noticed now

my main is baraka (since mk2 baby)
alt is mileena
alt alt is reptile

so laters, happy to be here :)

ps.if some could pm me or something with how to change the avatar and sig n stuff,confused facepalm!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey man, I will be looking to attend Ireland events, as I know no one else in Northern Ireland that wants to play the game offline seriously.

If you find any Ireland events, please let me know.

Failte romhat!
Add me on psn, I'll give you a couple of games.
And likewise, I'm living in Dundalk and apart from a few friends, no one plays mk or fighting games in general, if there's any events on pm me.

timmo

Noob
hey to the fellow irish players im from waterford and was at my frist tourment yesterdayit was great fun and as far as i no its going to happen every 2 weeks

the only thing is its not mortal kombat exclusive but it a wide variety of games from FPS to Driving Sims to Fighting Games pm me if u want the fourm details and i will pass them on by the way if any of ye are on psn add me timmo2000 always looking to get a few games in with fellow irish players