What's new

Hi there!

Hi guys,
I'm more a 3d Figher then a 2D Fighter..
I mainly currently play Tekken Tag 2 , and before that I also sticked with T6 and SC5
I tried myself on 2D Fighters like MvC3, and of course Streetfighter x Tekken. MK9 couldn't quite reel me in...please dont do a fatality on me...SFxT scared me away with all its Gem DLCs that costed like 10 bucks per week, and MvC is a really fun Game to learn the combos...but I never learned how to adjust myself in the 2D Fighting world
I hope that changes with Injustice because I really really love Superhero stuff..from Marvel to DC to even the not that popular world of Japanese Tokusatsu Heroes like Kamen Rider or Garo.
And I really looking forward to play this Game maybe even as a main Game thats going to replace TT2 for me.
So I hope I can learn a lot from you people :D

Hemlock

Apprentice
welcome! I just started SFxT and am loving it - a big reason is because it's great to see so many fun takes on the awesome Tekken characters (I used to be a big Tekken 2 player)

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Welcome to the site, where are you located?

While taking a small break from the Injustice GAU IOS game on my phone.

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Welcome to TYM.

My PSN is Lastenmurskaajah and I'll be playing Injustice when it drops along side TTT2 which has been the only game I have played for the past 6 months. Send me a friend request or tell me your PSN and I'll send you one.