What's new

Hi, my PSN ID is Tank-Z32TT, but you can call me Tank

Tank

Noob
Well, after official MK forums went down again, I decided to just give up on that site. I have searched many fan sites and I have come to find this one to be the best so far.

Just looking for some where to chill and have some good matches in Mortal Kombat 9 as well as meet people, improve my skill, and have fun.

Currently, my best player is Ermac. I chose him because I purchased the collectors Edition and I wanted to be the rare guy with the Retro red costume, but thanks to the new patch, I'm just another retro dude. So I am trying to learn some new characters.

I haven't played MK since SNES days, and quit at MK 3 because the series started to go south, and now this reboot has brought me back and I am loving it especially with online fighting.

I currently have a unranked score of 548/491. I started out multi-player without bothering to learn first, but I am finally increasing my win ratio.

Hope to see you guys in game. Wouldn't mind a good match. Always love a challenge. Peace!

Edit: While I am still a noob here, how do I change my avatar, is there any signatures banners that show your actual statistics in game? Finally, do you guys have a mIRC channel for chat?

SZSR

Champion
Hi Tank! (Lol, I love that name) Welcome to TYM, we're glad you've migrated over from the official MK forums. And for being a returning player, it's great to have you back. As for picking up new characters, some Ermac guys I know tend to pick up either Sub-Zero or Kabal, but look around in the character forums for strategies and the like, as you'll find out the best strategies and what suit you.

I see you're in FL have you heard about CEO? If you're open to travel there are a few tournament and casual offline opportunities down in Florida, where you could meet guys offline to improve your game (at 548/491, i'm not sure what you'd need to improve, but it's fun to meet new people anyways :D).

Anywho, welcome to TYM, glad you're here. ;)

Tank

Noob
I haven't. I am not much into the clan scene. For a moment, I thought you were mentioning Tank CEO, which is my alias, lol. Right now, Ermac is my best, although, I am really trying to improve his phsyical combos without using telekinetic powers, but his psychical moves are so dang slow. Cyber Sub Zero is another character I am trying to work on along with Sub Zero and Scorpion. I basically love all hooded retro type characters.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Hey man! Welcome sir, I actually think I played you last week, if my memory serves. Nonetheless, this site is the shit, it'll really help you step up your game.

-b_s- :headbang: