What's new

Hi from Bellevue, WA

Just wanted to drop in, say hi, and join the discussions. I created this account thinking that I can access the media section but alas, I still can't :D .

I have both the 360 and ps3, recently been playing more on the 360 then ps3. Got MK9 a week or two after it was released, going thru the entire game offline at the moment.

I used to play scorpion and subzero back in MK1 and MK2. Stopped after MK3.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey, welcome to TYM man. If you want some games on xbox post your GT sometimes man, there's a thread for it in the online section here ;)

Will do, althought I suck. I have to remember to press the block button to actual block, unlike in SF where I just have to pull back :) .

McNasty

Moist.
good stuff man check out the northwest section too to see where people in your area are meeting up. I used to live kinda by issaquah good to see some NW people on the site.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Will do, althought I suck. I have to remember to press the block button to actual block, unlike in SF where I just have to pull back :) .
Yeah man, it takes getting used to from what I keep hearing if you're a SF player. I can understand that for sure. With the block button I mean.

Hey! New to the scene myself but we're trying to get a scene started out here in the Seattle area. Check the thread out and hopefully you can make it out to one of our sessions. We're all just trying to get better (I'm pure trash) so no worries on skill level. All the guys that have come by so far have been great. PM me and I'll get you all the info you'll need if you're interested.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?4923-Seattle-WA-Official-MK9-Scene