What's new

Hi all

Hi I'm Incaved Soul (Xbox Gamertag the same name) I have been using this forum for a while to keep up to date with Injustice but now I have eventually decided to create an account to get involved with things, I'm a massive fighting game fan with Mortal Kombat being my favourite but if it lives up to my expectations Injustice: GAU will take over.

Greetings, Incaved! Welcome to TestYourMight.com: the website that aspires to be the #1 site for Injustice and MK! This is primarily a place of knowledge, but also occasionally doubles as an interactive soap opera site!

(Notice: All instances of TestYourDrama will be resolved sooner or later....hopefully for the best. :D )

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Sweeeet, another Raven fan to add to the long list of Raven fans. Killzone will be so happy.

Sweeeet, another Raven fan to add to the long list of Raven fans. Killzone will be so happy.
Raven is one of my favourite dc characters. I noticed before I joined he seemed to dislike Raven fans, but I'm not going to judge him he is entitled to his opinion.