What's new

Hey!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I've been lurking for a while and it felt like i really should be here - more/less :D
A little about me:

I've been playing MK since the Arcades. In late 2006 started to play it on M.A.M.E 0.67. In my home country MK Scene was barely alive. About two years i was a part of process of resurrecting the scene of MKII and UMK3. At this moment we have a small group of fans who just love to play the Klassic games. We had a MKII turnament couple months ago (about 20 people in) Next year there is a huge chance we will have UMK3 Tournament.
Now regarding the new great Mortal Kombat 9, i've been on it since almost 2 months - more less. I Am somewhere in the middle i guess...
I mian Kabal and always had hard time finding alternative fighter.
I take the game very seriously as it is for me more like passion i'd say. It all started on Arcades - the competition, one coin after another. Never left as loser, i continue till the other one will leave as loser. I kinda took this all from couple years older friend of mine - my kind of a teacher back then. He was great Guile/Charlie user.

So here I Am, going through all the stuff that is here in order to get better and better. This game has awaken in me desire to play. There are very few things in life that give me so much pleasure and satisfaction as much as MK9 gives me. Though sometimes Raiden and Kung Lao piss me off so badly that i wanna brake the pad.

My buddy said today "Kung Lao is not only a fighter, Kung Lao is a life-Style, lol"

Alright, i guess am done with this long ass introduction, its the longest one i had in years. Thank you all for your time and kindness.

"There is no knowledge that is no power"