What's new

Hey yo

ThePunisher22

Path to being the best begins now
New to tym i have been playing MK for a while now always loved the games even in the darkest days. Well i have had MK9 since release and haven't picked it up much, but i plan to start fresh and learn the game on a new level! I want to main Noob so any advice on him would be great! I play psn GT is F-eight so feel free to add. Shout outs to anyone who lives in Dallas Tx

thanks

NKZero

Warrior
Hello there. Welcome to TYM :). I would add you on PSN but I am abroad atm and will be for a couple of months. Feel free to add me and I will accept you when I return home. PSN: nkala1992

Anyways regarding Noob, I advice you to visit his forums. As far as I know there is a Noob Saibot strategy guide there and you will find a lot of useful information in addition to that such as frame data, combos and whatever. Also if you want to watch tourney players with Noob look out for Hitoshura or FlawedZilla (those two come to mind) and I think Chris G plays Noob as well (just don't learn his corner combos lmao). Good luck!

Hitoshura

Head Cage
ThePunisher22

Welcome to TYM. I am the Noob Saibot Moderator on this site. Any questions just ask in the designated threads. Upon entering the Noob Saibot threads please read the rules and regulation.

The Noob Saibot thread is a very peaceful and cooperative thread and Id like it to stay that way.