What's new

hey wats up guys lets battle it up

Ok the name is steven and ive ben playing mk since i was 3 and ive played every single one and imo this is the best. But u cant forget the greats that started it all. Anyways in the first week of mk9s release i made it to rank 44 in 1v1 online and now after months of not playing bcuz i was having problems w my internet i am 310. Nonetheless i love this game and i can b extremely serious with it and sumtimes i i can play sum friendly matches. Ive never playd at a tournament and its always ben my dream to. My goal is to go pro at this game and i jus need sum help in showing paths to take to get there im willing to train hard bcuz i no irs not easy anyways my psn is bakdgamr hit me up xD l8r

gdf

Warrior
Welcome to the forums, I hope that you can stay with us for a prolonged amount of time.
To become pro, you first need to find an offline scene in your area, and be open to the criticism that other players give you. Additionally, but a major piece of it, always play people better than you. However, I personally am not "pro," but this seems like the most direct route.

Thanks and ive tried to find a tournament but have had no luck. The play n trade here said they wuld hav one but i hav to get 15 other pple to play and idk how to go about getting those pple. Ive posting invites on facebook but no luck