What's new

Hey TYM

Jaarus

Noob
Hey guys. I finally decided to join the site, so it looks like my lurking days are over. I got MK9 about a month ago and I'm loving every minute I get the chance to play it when I'm not working. The reason I'm late on getting the game, is because I wasn't too sure what to expect of it. Thinking that it might end up be disappointing, but I was definitely wrong about that when I played with a friend of mine, who got the game about a week after it's release.

The last MK game I got was Mortal Kombat: Unchained, which I never really played much, because nobody else had the game and I'm sure that you can't play online on it. The last MK game that I really took seriously competitive wise, was Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I have it both for Nintendo 64 and Playstation. When I was younger, all the kids in the neighborhood would all go to my house or their's, and just played that shit all day.

I used multiple characters in MK Trilogy: Sub Zero, Kabal, Rain, Ermac, Smoke, Reptile, Stryker, and Sindel. The characters I mainly played were Kabal and Reptile, because I felt that I had fun using them.

When I first got MK9, I got into liking Reptile after I discovered a few combos and played him for a few weeks until I realized that a lot of people were using him. So then I picked up Kabal, since he didn't seem to be used often as other characters and he was one of my favorites back in Trilogy.

I haven't really went to any major tournaments, but I'm looking into changing that if there is anything going down in Florida. I need all the practice I can get.

By the way, shout outs to Michelangelo for winning that tournament. Don't burn your money all at once. Your Kabal kicked ass.

Sorry for the long paragraphs guys.