What's new

Hey TYM!!

Blazze

Noob
what's up TYM , the name is Blazze, or Demon, thanks for allowing me to register to the forums..
i'm a dedicated player been tryin to get my groove back on in fighters in the recent years.. former high lvl Dead or alive player, i use to compete in tourneys years back in the doa scene, but kinda fell off to start a family.. Now that the kiddo's are lil older. i been back getting it in, in fighters,

I'm from ohio ( born and raised) there is actually a fighting scene out here which i head to when i'm able out in cleveland every monday (Console Combat).
I have no Mk rap sheet. i played it just like i play every fighter, but this mk seems to be more up my speed, this site is like srk to capcom games, so i registered.. i'm willing to learn take up advise and up my game..

shot outs to Tom Brady "old friend glad u still kickin it in the mk scene!! i remember the days of u talkin about mk and doubted yer abilities(because i never took mk serious).. Now i do and i'm just tryin to meet friends get better and compete again in something i miss doin tourney's

my main is liu kang and i wanna learn the ways of the shaolin =)