What's new

Hey there!

holta

Noob
Yo! I've always been a gamer and recently, I've been getting into fighting games a lot more the past year thanks to streams of FGC events and just playing the games. School and life take up a lot of my time so I'm still a beginner but I try to play when I can.

I usually play AE and Marvel but I've been enjoying reading news and playing the demo for Injustice as of late. I've always loved the DC universe too so I think I'm going to focus on Injustice once it drops. None of my friends are really into fighters so it'd be nice to be able to meet and play with some of you instead of online randoms. I could use the leveling up haha.

You guys seem like good people, can't wait to start learning and contributing. Thanks!

Greetings, Holta. Welcome to this land of learning, knowledge, heroic superhumans, evil entities, and lovable ponies, named TestYourMight.com!

We'll be glad to help you level up, just ask and somebody usually comes along!
I would, but I don't have an Xbox. (Only a dead PS3) :(

Living Corpse

Champion
Welcome to TYM, we hope you have fun here. We might have a few jerks but pay them no mind most of us are cool people or harmless goofballs. If you have any questions about a FG or events don't be scared to ask, someone will gladly help you out.

Enjoy your stay here.