What's new

Hey! Newb trying to become a part of the FGC.

GearDigital

If I am reincarnated; I wanna become a clam.
Yo. I'm trying to get myself more involved in the FGC, as I've always wanted to be a part of it but never quite took the plunge. Well, I figured with Injustice coming out Tuesday, now is as good a time as any to make myself apart of this community and others.

I'm a Street Fighter player(I dabble in all fighters though), as no other fighter has really grasped me, until I played Injustice that is. I plan on going to as many Tournaments and events as I can. And I'd appreciate any help you guys can give me in regards to that.(I'm in Chicago)

Also, any sparring, tips, training, or anything of that sort would be awesome. My PSN is xXGearSecond, and I'd love to fill my list with fellow fighting game players.

I hope to have some fun, and a lot of competition. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys, whether that be online, or at a tournament.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
If I ever manage to clear up some space on my list, I just may add you for some sparring.

Welcome to the site, and glad you're loving Injustice!

GearDigital

If I am reincarnated; I wanna become a clam.
If I ever manage to clear up some space on my list, I just may add you for some sparring.

Welcome to the site, and glad you're loving Injustice!
Thanks.

And yeah, I've been playing the demo nonstop, and I watched Art's stream for entirety of its run. I just cant get enough of the game. lol
Greetings, GearDigital. Welcome to this land of knowledge, learning, darkness, and ponies, named TestYourMight.com!

If you're seeking fellow players for offline training, this sub-forum is for you: http://testyourmight.com/forums/midwest.21/
Bookmarked.

Appreciate the link. Now to get started on my descent into darkness. :D