What's new

hey Im Drunk !!!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
When the second Battle Arena fights of Injustice were out, I was a little dizzy after a couple of glasses of wine, but decided to watch the matches. My conclusions were: Shazam is a stone when he's not moving and is a lightning bolt almost all the time when moving, can't see The Flash properly he's so quick, the Joker was like a horror monster and Lex was shooting rockets all over the place. Also, the backgrounds seemed so random that, after watching, I thought: "What the fuck did I just watch? Yeah, bad idea, I'll watch tomorrow...".

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
When the second Battle Arena fights of Injustice were out, I was a little dizzy after a couple of glasses of wine, but decided to watch the matches. My conclusions were: Shazam is a stone when he's not moving and is a lightning bolt almost all the time when moving, can't see The Flash properly he's so quick, the Joker was like a horror monster and Lex was shooting rockets all over the place. Also, the backgrounds seemed so random that, after watching, I thought: "What the fuck did I just watch? Yeah, bad idea, I'll watch tomorrow...".