What's new

Hey guys

One of my best friends you all know him. His name is Triforce. His mother just passed away yesterday morning and his family needs help burying her. If any of you have a heart could you be so kind to donate to help the cause? I never ask for anything from any of you but I have no problem asking help for a friend. If not that is okay too and hope you all have a blessed day.

Taken from his twitter:

"Looking to raise money to bury my Mother. I'll keep it simple, you can send donations to "[email protected]" via paypal."

Thanks,
Perfect Legend

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Im really sorry to hear that. Unfortunately I have no money at the moment to spend, so I cant donate. I can make a post on TRMK and MKU to try and advertise it a bit more.

My Deepest Condolences.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I'm sorry for the loss. I just got a job so I'll see what rent leaves over at the end of next week.

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
My condolences to Triforce and his family. I'm very sorry to hear this. Stay strong.

RagingNight

Dojo Trainee
I know I don't agree with many of Triforce's opinion nor enjoy his antics (when he goes to stream monster mode). But I believe anybody should be able to put that aside for moments like this. I wish you the best of luck Triforce, you have my condolences.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
damn man, truly sorry to hear it....losing a mother has to be the hardest thing in existence and they are indeed one of a kind and irreplaceable. Deepest sorrows and all my prayers be with you and your family.

Goldi

Warrior
Bill told me this morning. Again, my deepest sympathies are with him. Thank you for putting this up.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I wish words were enough in a situation like this, but they never are. All you can do is surround yourself with loved ones and support each other. My heart goes out to you, Triforce.