What's new

Hey guys,I'm Lt.Blade

Lt.Blade

Noob
Hello guys I'm new here at TYM and I love this site I never knew how big the Mk community is now with MK9 on the scene it's the most anticipated GOTY well anyway my favorite kharacters(form greatest to least) Sonya,Mileena,Jade,Kitana,Sindel,Cyrax,and Sektor.My first MK game was MK:A and I fell in love with it and I guess the rest was set into motion. LONG LIVE MORTAL KOMBAT =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 ID:MoonlighTxArroW
XBL GT: FlaminGxArroW

Add me if you want to play or to make friendly conversation =)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Welcome to TYM. MK FOR LIFE!

And humorously enough, MKA was the first game I learned. :)

Lt.Blade

Noob
Thanks, it's great to be here I guess this proves that I'm new to this site umm how do you change you avatar and/or profile picture?

SZSR

Noob
Thanks, it's great to be here I guess this proves that I'm new to this site umm how do you change you avatar and/or profile picture?
Welcome to TYM! As for changing your settings, you can do that be clicking on "Settings" at the top of the page next to the log out button. When you clcik it, it'll have a settings column on the left to Edit Avatar, Signature, you name it. ;)

Lt.Blade

Noob
Welcome to TYM! As for changing your settings, you can do that be clicking on "Settings" at the top of the page next to the log out button. When you clcik it, it'll have a settings column on the left to Edit Avatar, Signature, you name it. ;)
Nice! thanks I could get used to such a friendly environment :)

It's like all other fighting franchise sites their members get annoyed or B***h ,if you just say hi or want to know something *cough* Tekken *cough*

techn9ne

Footsies
Nice! thanks I could get used to such a friendly environment :)

It's like all other fighting franchise sites their members get annoyed or B***h ,if you just say hi or want to know something *cough* Tekken *cough*
Welcome to TYM, we all hope you enjoy your stay. For the most part all harcore tekken players are assholes, and think they are gods gift to the fighting world.

Lt.Blade

Noob
Welcome to TYM, we all hope you enjoy your stay. For the most part all harcore tekken players are assholes, and think they are gods gift to the fighting world.
True so true I used to be a hardcore Tekken player, but I was not an asshole, they really think they're all that just let them step into MK realm, they won't walk away alive MK Players-->:flamethrower::grave: Tekken Players MWA HAHAHAHAHA :)