What's new

Hey From Ohio!

Hi Guys!

I just started playing fighting games about 4-5 months ago with Super Street fighter 4 and I never really got into it. But with the release of Mortal Kombat 9 I kind gradually moved away from things like fps games. Until MK9 I've had very little experience with the mortal kombat series and I always wanted to try it.

I play a pretty decent Sub zero but I also like to play around on Kung Lao.
I'm 16 and I live in Ohio and if someone would like to play some matches i'd be glad to oblige! My XBL Gamertag is: xXRedDragon2Xx.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Hey RedDragon! id love to throw down with you sometime XBL: TrickyNick90...i could always use some practice against sub and lao

what part of ohio are you from? im from Youngstown and i've been looking 4 people 2 play against also. i dont have a xbl yet but if you would like 2 get some matches in you can look up r00ki30fth3y3ar (that's my dudes xbl tag, although i play on his profile sometimes) he also is looking for players in ohio. we actually do a casuals every tuesday near the ysu campus if you're interested. i main kitana and have been trying out jade, skarlett, and mileena.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Welcome to TYM! You live in the same city Perfect Legend does. :)