What's new

Hey Everyone

Hello All,

I'm Hitman522 I've been on several forums looking at comments and info this one looked Friendly and Informative so I thought I'd Register. I have Xbox Live Under this Same Gamertag if anyone would like to add me.

I've Been a huge MK Fan since the first game was released but I've always been Just an Average Player. I'd Like to get better so I can Compete at least fairly well against decent online players.

I Like Using Kitana and Jade but I'm Best With Kitana- I can do their basic combos and attacks but would like to become a faster more fluid player...If anyone has any good Tips or Advice I would be grateful I love to learn from better players and exchange Ideas so if anyone would like to Spar in Online Player Matches let me Know or Just Add me. Look Forward to meeting some new people Take Care and Thanks For Reading

DCT

Noob
Welcome to TYM man I'm sure you will like it here and I would recomend checking the charecter threads for Kitana and Jade if you haven't already done so as you can find stuff you may never thought off.

Now normally I would now try to put something witty and hopefully humors here but sadly I'm beat and so instead here's a scotsman on a horse