What's new

Hey everybody

I've been lurking here for a few days and I feel obligated to do an introductory post.

I come most recently from the soul calibur community where I am a scrub, but even if I usually go 0-2, at least I show up to tournaments.

I played mortal kombat 2/3 when I was little. All I ever did was jump kick, uppercut, and jax's air grab (GOTCHA!)...that's all you need right? Kappa

Anyway, I've been playing everyone trying to decide on who I want to main.... and I thiiiink I might have finally settled on Doomsday. People are crying OP whenever I see him on streams though, which has me scared to put time in on him in case he does get nerfed. But I like him for now.

If I don't main Doomsday, I'd probably do Superman. Or I actually really like LexLuthor and I haven't seen one online yet, or on streams.... so I haven't seen one at all. I think as the game progresses, lexluthor will be more used. If I feel like being a special snowflake and playing a character that is underrepresented, this is who I'll go to.

Shit man, actually a lot of characters are appealing to me. Aquaman, sinestro, Ares, cyborg, Raven, Green Lantern, Batman, Hawkgirl, Joker, Flash, Harleyquinne ....... but no, fuck them. I'm going to play Doomsday

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Welcome buddy, I hope you enjoy your stay and don't worry about peopel calling OP or anything. If you love your character, then that won't stop you from playing him. Hope to see you at a tourney one day. c;

Goldi

Warrior
I know, right? It's good to see so much fresh blood, I mean, new faces :)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here <3