What's new

Hey all.

Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. My name is CixthCents a rather befitting alias to my playstyle.

I love fighting games with a burning passion, been playing them since I was 5. Recently I've only been playing AE.

I've played MK9 and wanted to get serious with it but the netcode was an issue so I dropped it altogether. Fun game and very well done though.

With the release of Injustice I see myself being very competitive in this game. It's such a great game that was really well thought out.

I want to be a part of this great community. I've followed TYM for a month or two now viewing threads and I love the people here. Great bunch of folks here that want to help each other improve. Very respectful people.

I'm in the West Coast Region of the USA. I'm on PSN and willing to fight anyone thrown at me.

I will be maining Black Adam for Injustice. Great playstyle that suits me and he is pure godliness.

Well that about wraps it up for me. I'm very friendly and eager to make friends and rivals. I hope I can contribute to this community to an extensive degree and receive the same in return.

My PSN is 'CixthCents' feel free to add me or message me if you'd be interested in getting some games in on Injustice and feel my Black Adam's wrath. ;)