What's new

Hey all, new Sub fan

Hello,

Got a late start with the intro. I am more of a lurker tbh. Been sifting through the website soaking up combos and trying to perfect my Subzero usage. I unfortunately don't have as much time to game as I would like but as a long time MK fan (and happy it returned to it's roots) I have been making an effort to learn the deeper aspects of MK combat. I have never played competitively (tournaments and stuff).

So far I have practiced with CSZ and Sub but found that Sub is more my play style with better fatalities. If anyone has any suggestions to characters that are similar to how Sub plays that would be most welcome. I'd imagine with how much searching I will be doing I will find out regardless.

I do have a question and might as well ask it here, since I have been searching google to no avail. Is it possible to unlock Sub's klassic costume via challenge tower? If so how high up is it? I'd rather spend my limited time training with Sub as opposed to climbing the tower... trade off's suck lol.

Anyhow, great website and community. Thanks to all of you for contributing to such awesomeness.

-Cactus

EDIT: BTW my XBL tag is DeathByCactus

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Welcome to TYM! The only thing you unlock in completing the challenge tower is a Mileena alt costume. Sub's classic costume was a pre-order thing, but will be DLC soon.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
hey man, welcome to TYM

If you're talking about the klassic costume that came with certain pre orders, no you cannot unlock that in the game at all. However you WILL be able to buy it (along with the other pre order exclusives) on the marketplace / store this tuesday, the 7th.

Eight

I am the salt
Willkommen :top:

I also play sub

Ermac is another character with "aggressive zoning" like sub has, imo. If you want to check him out.