What's new

Help!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'm a Mileena player for the most part, though I do dabble in Ermac and Quan Chi, and I am having a HELL of a time against Scorpion online. Offline I can read him well enough, and online there are times where i *think* I know what he's going to do, but my guesses either come out wrong, or my combos get dropped by online lag. I'm not sure what it is, but online seems to love Scorp players. Also, is it common for Good Scorpions to teleport constantly? Even when I read a teleport, somehow I'm still caught.

What can I do?

Saint

Noob
Okay.

Your guesses come out wrong, how can anyone else help you with that? Practise, practise, practise.

You drop your combos? Adjust to the online delay. In other words, practise.

Do good scorpion players constantly teleport? If they can get away with it, why not. It hasn't to do as much with the good scorpion as it does with whom this scorpion is facing.

Finally, you can't read a teleport and still get caught, the two don't go together. Unless! You purposedly don't punish it.

What can you do? Practise.

i main mileena too and i tell you my best match up is scorpion :D vs the teleport simply just stay down and d+4,d+4 him when he is out of range u canjump punch/jump kick and do ur work. and u can punish his spear either withroll or telekick. i dont think scorpion is a tough match for mileena that much. and if u hit scorpion in the air while teleporting u can roll or aither telekick wich wont hurt him but u will be ner to him so you can do the beloved poke d+4 again :D
vs quan chi its really annoying and hard for me too as well as versus ermac. but vs ermac u need toget close wait until he tries to lift u up block and then punish him.and as well you can zone him carefully not to suck up a teleport punch.
i havent met too much quan chi-s but careful with his teleport block and punish.
and dont risk too much with ur telekicks/rolls thats the key. try to be patient. its also hard for me but mostly works

OneTap

Noob
good advice from CorruptSOuls...for me vs scorpion (and ill probly get sum nay-sayers) the iASai works wonders...i generally throw about 3 in a row (to bait a teleport or hellfire) then punish accordingly (blocked tp- u4 starter/combo of choice...hellfire bait will generally get hit by iASai, if not then roll combo or telekick to j1/2 starter/mixup). its a risk against seasoned scorpions tho cuz ur putting urself in the air with chance of tp hitting for juggle...but more times than not my iASai will hit em b4 they leave the screen. the threat of the tp hitting is also y i try to throw 2-3 iASai's to 1st n foremost bait the tp....a block guarantees 38%! as for the dropped combos online, just simplify em...u4, u4, b14, 4, roll, 4, neckbite is a pretty simple one for 30+...if thats too ruff just drop the 4 before the roll...otherwise just fight scrubs online for practice n try to stay away from the 'training' offline until ur pretty solid with the timing online...once u get right mileena can scrap with the best of em. Good Luck!