What's new

help!

dreemernj

Ambassador
Log in to your profile and make your character. Then when you are at the character select screen, pick the red or blue faces (look like they are made of puzzle pieces) and you get your create-a-character.

You can only have 1 character per profile. Make sure you are logged in to your profile or else you can't access it.

So far Create-A-Character is the most entertaining part of the whole game for me.

i like the concept of create a fighter but i think it is just destracting my friends bro changes his chracter every 10 minutes it gets annoying
and if we say he isnt allowed he tells us off
and allso if we kik his but on it he does the same thing

I hate the fact you have to buy the stuff. Or that you can only make 1 Character per Profile. I have all this money, but I didn't sign onto Live before I made it, soooooo I either have to get ALL that money back, or Delete the character I have :(

Kazlaz

Noob
what i love is how i screwd up on my first character and cant play it online and had all this money on that one from konquest
and everymove i bought on that profile i could use on other so i didnt have to do anything so that saved alot of time

MIK

Noob
AGREE WITH STICK MAN IT COST 500 JUST TURN THE CHARACTER GREEN. ALSO KREATE -A-FIGHTER DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH SPECIAL MOVES ON. I GET BORED WITH THE ONES ON THERE :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

i remeber we turned kuma in to a gummy or care bear

back on subject the fact about special moves is that there is only a select couple but so is life so.. and loading the caracter be fore the fight once lasted me 2 minutes

Abc like 123 said:
How the fuck do you use you create charater in armmageddon is it only for online? yes I suggest dont buy this game it sucks
I just realized you name is similer to mine. Not to mention I get the million Abc.... easy as 123.... Online.

*stares intensly*

Im the only abc round these here parts...

abc ur dead0 said:
Abc like 123 said:
How the fuck do you use you create charater in armmageddon is it only for online? yes I suggest dont buy this game it sucks
I just realized you name is similer to mine. Not to mention I get the million Abc.... easy as 123.... Online.

*stares intensly*

Im the only abc round these here parts...
he joined b4 u did

MIK

Noob
sorry by the way could you tell me how to get a picture for the signature PLEASE!!!!! *GET ON KNEE AND BEG*

Get a picture you want for your sig.

Go to photobucket or any image hoster, or Host it on this site.

Put it in the sig box.

Make sure it's in BBC, not HTML.

Theres HTML which is used for making websites, and for things like Myspace.

BBC is a much simpler Form of HTML used for Forums such as this one.

A picture in html will be something like this in Photobucket.

(random picture of my GF)

a href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank">

BBC uses [ and ]