What's new

Help with ex hat!

For the life of me I cannot get the EX hat off after a spin, dive kick, dash, jab to to continue the combo. The hat is always late. What gives? I used to blame it on input lag. But I just had a guy online rape me with it. And thats gotta be worse then offline. Any help is appreciated!

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
after the jump kick dive kick, dash forward, b2 f2+block

you cancel the dash with the back+2, which is also buffering the first input of the enhanced hat [the back] followed by the forward+2+block will perform the EN hat combo'd from your back+2. you feel me?

Reactions: gdf

gdf

Noob
Had the same problem, first practice the crap out of it in practice mode.

Then only play your friends, online or offline.
If you play PSN we can just have a session of spin, dive kick, jab, ex hat. If you want/can.

Because for me, before I could pull it off consistently in a real fight, I first had to mess up a lot in a practice vs a human opponent.

Five Star that totally makes sense! Taking a extra button out of the equation may do it. Going to test now. Be back with results. Thank you.

Got it twice out of 15 tries. Guess it gonna take some getting used to. I always thought it was dash 1, ex hat, dash, plum flower. So im trying to train my brain not to dash 1. But that did it. Thank you!

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Got it twice out of 15 tries. Guess it gonna take some getting used to. I always thought it was dash 1, ex hat, dash, plum flower. So im trying to train my brain not to dash 1. But that did it. Thank you!
fyi here is the general blueprint for my midscreen bnb. there may be better ones out there but this is what i do:

JIP > 112 SPIN > JK DK 2 EnHat > 1, 1, 2-4-1+3-2 = 43%
JIP > 21 SPIN > JK DK 2 EnHat > 1, 1, 2-4-1+3-2 = 44%
JIP > HW SPIN > JK DK 2 EnHat > 1, 1, 2-4-1+3 = 45%

copied from the healing wind thread where i posted them this morning

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
It's not dash 1 it's dash 2 xx EX hat 1,1, 2-4 grab