What's new

Question - Brawler Help with Beatdown Brutality

For some reason, this never, EVER, works for me. I perfectly replicate what I saw in her Character Breakdown, I try doing it solo, mid-combo, different screen positions, nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
For some reason, this never, EVER, works for me. I perfectly replicate what I saw in her Character Breakdown, I try doing it solo, mid-combo, different screen positions, nothing.

What am I doing wrong?
For me, it didn't work until I unlocked it in the Krypt.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i think that unlocking it in the krypt in order to do the brutality is honestly disappointing. it takes all the fun away from finding it out yourself on accident. atleast give the option to be able to do it on accident or without the krypt unlock.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
i think that unlocking it in the krypt in order to do the brutality is honestly disappointing. it takes all the fun away from finding it out yourself on accident. atleast give the option to be able to do it on accident or without the krypt unlock.
Yeah but then they won't be able to sell dat 20$ DLC....

Then you just do a combo and end it in bf3. Don't do it during finish him...
I know that, I'm making the finishing attack of the final round a Takedown. I've tried to do it as a finisher on it's own, and tried making it the last hit in the combo. She always does it, punches them in the face, then they get up and it goes "FINISH HIM!"

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I did Cage's nutpunch brutality without having it unlocked in the crypt, by mistake.

So maybe not all of them have this requirement.

Also, note that some of them do not specify, but they do need the opponent to be GROUNDED during the last move (that does the brutality).

I spent 40 minutes like a retard trying to do Reptile's acid spit one, and I was always finishing the juggle with spit, and nothing.

I had to do it grounded to work, so be careful about this.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
I've done it plenty of times on a console with it unlocked while normally ending my combo in bf3.

On another console where the brutality is not unlocked, she won't do it.

Weird stuff is weird. Maybe its bugged?

E

Eldriken

Have fun figuring out Jax's Brutality that requires the opponent to be crouching. >_>

I did Cage's nutpunch brutality without having it unlocked in the crypt, by mistake.

So maybe not all of them have this requirement.

Also, note that some of them do not specify, but they do need the opponent to be GROUNDED during the last move (that does the brutality).

I spent 40 minutes like a retard trying to do Reptile's acid spit one, and I was always finishing the juggle with spit, and nothing.

I had to do it grounded to work, so be careful about this.
THANK YOU!!!!!! This was my problem! I was doing Takedown after 3 hit combos that popped them up! As soon as I did her 212 to keep them on the ground it worked!