What's new

Help Sektor Players.

Espio

Kokomo
So I have a decent amount of Sektor experience both offline and online from Ikizzle, Master D, and Romeo among a couple other Sektor players...but I'd like to play some more matches with various Sektor players (them included) to get a better feel for the MU, I have it as 5-5 versus Stryker based on my offline and online experience with a variety of Sektor mains.

I actually really enjoy this match up as it makes me think and play a really strong footsie game and Sektor seems like a really fair character to fight against, which is awesome.

If anybody would like to help please PM me here and add me on PSN at Espio872, so basically any PSN Sektor players please :).

I'm open to is being 4-6 in Sektor's favor or 5-5, I'd just like to try the match more.

I could always use some Stryker experience, even though I haven't played in weeks and have instead been putting my nose to the VF5FS grindstone.

Espio

Kokomo
I could always use some Stryker experience, even though I haven't played in weeks and have instead been putting my nose to the VF5FS grindstone.
I haven't been playing MK as much lately either...dat Persona 4 Arena story mode <3. When do you wanna play? I have to get up super early tomorrow, but maybe later afternoon today if you're free...I'm mostly just goin to be doing homework today since it's my only day off for the weekdays lol.

How's VF5 coming, It's interesting to watch to say the least.

I haven't been playing MK as much lately either...dat Persona 4 Arena story mode <3. When do you wanna play? I have to get up super early tomorrow, but maybe later afternoon today if you're free...I'm mostly just goin to be doing homework today since it's my only day off for the weekdays lol.
I can't play today, but I get off work at 6pm tomorrow so I can probably play some time after that.
How's VF5 coming, It's interesting to watch to say the least.
It's a slow grind, but it's super rewarding. I can already feel it improving my other games, especially in the execution department. It's also really showing me the value of character specialization.

Espio

Kokomo
I can't play today, but I get off work at 6pm tomorrow so I can probably play some time after that.

It's a slow grind, but it's super rewarding. I can already feel it improving my other games, especially in the execution department. It's also really showing me the value of character specialization.
That's perfect, I'll be back from the festival by then I'm sure too, looking forward to it :).

You play Vanessa, right? It's nice to expand your games, especially since certain fighters are better at helping with other fields than others. Rewarding games make the difficulty and slow grind worth it for sure.

Character specialization really is amazing, learning all the little nuances of a character and their matches, strengths and weaknesses, how to adapt a lot better.