What's new

Question Help plz...regarding skarlet...

Hey guys...m new here...wazzupp

i dunno if this has already been addressed in another thread or what...but im gonna ask neways...i bought skarlet from PSN store n dwnloded n installed it too...but shes not showin up in the char screen...even when im offline. i dunno why :confused:

is there like any other way to unlock her after buyin or somethin...i dunno what im doin wrong. Can nebody help me plz.

Hey guys...m new here...wazzupp

i dunno if this has already been addressed in another thread or what...but im gonna ask neways...i bought skarlet from PSN store n dwnloded n installed it too...but shes not showin up in the char screen...even when im offline. i dunno why :confused:

is there like any other way to unlock her after buyin or somethin...i dunno what im doin wrong. Can nebody help me plz.
you are looking in the dlc section of the char screen right? if so have you tried re downloading her ?

you are looking in the dlc section of the char screen right? if so have you tried re downloading her ?
lol...yeah thats where i searched for her...n i even tried re-downloadin her but still the same crap...i even deleted my previously downloaded files n tried again, but damn...i dunno what else to do :(

lol...yeah thats where i searched for her...n i even tried re-downloadin her but still the same crap...i even deleted my previously downloaded files n tried again, but damn...i dunno what else to do :(
What version of the game you have and what version is the downloaded file ? I know that in street fighter some alternate costumes couldn't be used if you had different versions between game and download I'm just asking xd

i checked and they're the same...WTF

EDIT: hey guys...can sumbody close this up please...i kept redownlodin n reinstallin (curse u NRS) n i got her (thank you NRS)... so yaay ^__^v