What's new

Question - Mournful Help please....

Hey all,

Now I consider myself a reasonably good player in terms of combos etc, however for the life of me I cannot get 2,1 b.f 3 with Kitana to work after this string:

F1,1 xx lift, f4,3, f4,3.... once I go for the 2,1 xx into special, only the 2 ever comes out. I've tried in practice many times, and again it comes out once every 10 tries. Is there a knack to it, or am I doing it too early, coz when I leave it later, they are too low to hit!

Thanks

Skedar70

Noob
Hey all,

Now I consider myself a reasonably good player in terms of combos etc, however for the life of me I cannot get 2,1 b.f 3 with Kitana to work after this string:

F1,1 xx lift, f4,3, f4,3.... once I go for the 2,1 xx into special, only the 2 ever comes out. I've tried in practice many times, and again it comes out once every 10 tries. Is there a knack to it, or am I doing it too early, coz when I leave it later, they are too low to hit!

Thanks
Yes 2 1 is also difficult for me and most of the time I only get 2. Since you are using it to end the combo just use 3 into bf3 I think it does the same damage and if it doesn't its probably only 1% less. I only use 21 when I need to connect into a lift since using only 3 will leave me too spaced apart for the lift to actually connect.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
can only recommend that you lab it. 21 is one of her funny strings in that you have to be very quick about the inputs. Practice rolling/dragging your finger from 2 down onto 1 very quickly. If you dedicate some time to it you'll have it down in no time.

EDIT: You're definitely not doing it too early if the 2 is coming out and hitting. Its just one of those strings that needs to be inputed quickly. I've learned to press 2, quickly drag down to 1, and then release 1. Works reliably for me

can only recommend that you lab it. 21 is one of her funny strings in that you have to be very quick about the inputs. Practice rolling/dragging your finger from 2 down onto 1 very quickly. If you dedicate some time to it you'll have it down in no time.

EDIT: You're definitely not doing it too early if the 2 is coming out and hitting. Its just one of those strings that needs to be inputed quickly. I've learned to press 2, quickly drag down to 1, and then release 1. Works reliably for me
That now works perfect !!! Thanks !

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
That now works perfect !!! Thanks !
glad to help. Not sure what the gravity is like on that combo you're doing, but you might be able to get 212 ~ BF3 for a sliver more damage

EDIT: Nevermind. Thought you were ending your combo there with BF3. But you should be doing DF2 for a fan toss (you probably already know this...)

champdee

Noob
21, or 212 (the full string) you kinda got hit it very quick.. so when going go lets say 21~lift or glaive input the 21 WITH the special as fast as you can, you'll get it. Or replace glaive with fan/square wave/ass/ etc etc, and I think 21~parry or sharpen works ok now? Can someone elaborate or help me here? Haven't gotten a chance to play since they added her in. Can't wait to play though.