What's new

HELP ME PLEASE

I seem to be the personal NW favorite to most and I appreciate it, but...

I tend to lack the knowledge of the NW/GRUNDY mu so im asking all NW mains and grundy mains to inform me on what im supposed to do in that mu. I have every other character mu down but its something about grundy I just can't figure out. Im guessing my play style of NW gets shut down by grundy and I seriously need help...and when I mean help I don't mean simple terms like play in staff/escrima. I need fundamentals on this particular mu. Thanks in advance.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I seem to be the personal NW favorite to most and I appreciate it, but...

I tend to lack the knowledge of the NW/GRUNDY mu so im asking all NW mains and grundy mains to inform me on what im supposed to do in that mu. I have every other character mu down but its something about grundy I just can't figure out. Im guessing my play style of NW gets shut down by grundy and I seriously need help...and when I mean help I don't mean simple terms like play in staff/escrima. I need fundamentals on this particular mu. Thanks in advance.
mb b3 after every string and on every WC or WCC.

Once you establish you know how to do this, you can start neutral jumping. d2 throw catches everyone eventually but start nj that too. After you can do these things the MU is soooooo much easier. Then its all about reading how they try and open you up. its a terrible mu.

oh and didn't Ed Boon tell you? I'm his personal NW favorite thus everyones favorite...:joker: (I'm gonna be riding this one for a while guys so just be ready to deal with it. Sorry in advance:REO)

mb b3 after every string and on every WC or WC oncee you establish you know how to do that his, you can start neutral jumping. d2 throw catches everyone eventually but start nj that too. After you can do these things the MU is soooooo much easier. Then its all about reading how they try and open you up. its a terrible mu.

oh and didn't Ed Boon tell you? I'm his personal NW favorite thus everyones favorite...:joker: (I'm gonna be riding this one for a while guys so just be ready to deal with it. Sorry in advance:REO)
You and chongo are going to be the death of me smh, and now boon just hyped you up some more??? Ill give u the number one most hype NW but the skill title is mine forever.

And thanks for the tips in all honesty.

Yoaks

A spaceman
mb b3 after every string and on every WC or WCC.

Once you establish you know how to do this, you can start neutral jumping. d2 throw catches everyone eventually but start nj that too. After you can do these things the MU is soooooo much easier. Then its all about reading how they try and open you up. its a terrible mu.

We all just have to hold that.