What's new

Help me get gd at mk1

W

wazz

i really suck at this game. i used play mk1 all the time in gw and i used b gd. but it went all down hill. i dnt know y. when i play soulltaker and dredish. they own me all the time. and maybe its time 4 me to stop mk1 and concentrate on mk2 or umk3

any help will do. advise tips anything

dreadish been teaching me them counters,freakin tough man! fast reflexes holy shit! wazz we can play, where you been man?

wazz said:
i really suck at this game. i used play mk1 all the time in gw and i used b gd. but it went all down hill. i dnt know y. when i play soulltaker and dredish. they own me all the time. and maybe its time 4 me to stop mk1 and concentrate on mk2 or umk3

wazz,in the video "mk1 punishment" i made all of the useful punishers in the game,most of them work on rev5 too,so i guess you should watch it again

wazz said:

i dont think you went down hill, you have good jab gameplay and you cant judge your gameplay from playing with more skilled/experienced players... maybe thats how it seems but its not true. One way too get better is too focus on close combat a lot and too play with more experienced players then you. ( too have more fun , play with similar players then you, (they are still few out there). As it seems you are already feeling the game of what can offers and how it should be played too be most enjoyable! See some of the mk1 matches on youtube for ideas how too play(links already in other mk1 topics). Other thing-focus on mk1 ONLY and dont mixed other "shits" up. Dont missunderstood yourself, youre very good player already but all i can say is just play the game more ;) MK1 is "punishment a lot game", so needs more mind stuff also besides all thoes jab cancels and shit like that, so focus on that too! The rest is just time!

Almost forgot: As for your gameplay tips youre doing a lot of similar taktik patterns like trying too play too hit kombos too much sometimes wich becomes very predictable in the game thus easy too forseen them... try too play variable,try different things , learn too improvize more :)

W

wazz

thnx soultaker and dredish for the tips. soon i shud b back in mk1

W

wazz

also another reason i went down hill in mk1 cuz i stopped playin it. b4 i used play mk1 like crazy. when i gt in gw server. i used play all the time. maybe i shud play it more

wazz said:
also another reason i went down hill in mk1 cuz i stopped playin it. b4 i used play mk1 like crazy. when i gt in gw server. i used play all the time. maybe i shud play it more
aboslutelly play it more to become better player ;)

Ill be back on 30th March to kick ass I am currently in the process of getting past bloddy microsoft and their stupid verification program boooooo :mad:

S

scheissn

JJvercetti1 said:
Ill be back on 30th March to kick ass I am currently in the process of getting past bloddy microsoft and their stupid verification program boooooo :mad:
which?

my expert advice would be to use characters that have multiple hit combos.

Also, learn the fatalities: rayden : f,b,b,b, HP
Kage: b,f,f,f, hp
Kano: f.d.b. lp
Sonya B: f,f,d,d,BLOCK
lui: hold block, then press up,d,l,r,c,f,d
scorpion: block, u,u,
subzero: d,f,d hp

also, sub zero is the BEST in the game by far. followed by raidyen, kage, kano, scorpion and then sonya blade.

YeahMKMAN said:

also, sub zero is the BEST in the game by far. followed by raidyen, kage, kano, scorpion and then sonya blade.
let me make some corrections here,cage fatality is f,f,f,hp,sonya fatality is f,f,b,b,block,on liu kang and scorpion fatalities they can be made without block,as for kano fatality it is hcf,lp,and sub zero is f,d,f,hp ;)

YeahMKMAN said:
The Soultaker said:
let me make some corrections here,cage fatality is f,f,f,hp,sonya fatality is f,f,b,b,block,on liu kang and scorpion fatalities they can be made without block,as for kano fatality it is hcf,lp,and sub zero is f,d,f,hp ;)
Damn !! and this doood shouts to all of us "I'M MK EXPERT" bla bla bla..(or like this shit). Can somebody explain at last what the fuck is going on?...

Comon2680 said:
Damn !! and this doood shouts to all of us "I'M MK EXPERT" bla bla bla..(or like this shit). Can somebody explain at last what the fuck is going on?...
i'm confused too...i really don't know what is the point of all that.

I don't have time for this snivel and drivel. I was trying to show some "knoelege" to you clowns, but fine, whatever. just don't steal my soul, "soultaker."

gah-haha!

FIGHT!!

ded

Elder God
what knowledge for this game can moron like you have about this game? judging by your tier list "theory" you are just the next story/fatality - lover boy who search for attention... go from where you came from and fuck off ^_^

Hey, uh, "DED," I am sure you are a real hardass in real life. Sure. I will go do that, mkay? Just don't "steal my soul."

Ha, ha, ha!

Paul_G

Noob
YeahMKMAN said:
I don't have time for this snivel and drivel. I was trying to show some "knoelege" to you clowns, but fine, whatever. just don't steal my soul, "soultaker."

gah-haha!

FIGHT!!
omg man ... R u serious? Which knowledge u gave to us?

ded_ said:
what knowledge for this game can moron like you have about this game? judging by your tier list "theory" you are just the next story/fatality - lover boy who search for attention... go from where you came from and fuck off ^_^
hahahah nice reply DED_ . Some ass kicking, but i like it.... lol