What's new

Help me choose an Alt

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Main was subzero was decided to switch it for cyber sub so i rarely use him anymore other than i situations where i get my cyber ass handed to me.

Right now i need an alt and i'm looking at:

Reptile
Scorpion
Quan chi

Never been able to punish air to air punches so i'd like some tips for that too,it seems that when one finally happens i completely forget that i can get a combo out of that.

Especially admiring Scorps ability to punish jips into vortex,something Onizuka did a shitload of times on me.

WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE CHARS:

REPTILE: 32 invis-321dash jip-EX forceball to combo-D4 acid hand-mixups

Scorpion:Everything other than 2 1+2 instant air tp and remembering wether to finish the 111 combo or not so i can spear.

Quan chi:Everything,moveset,best normals,trap,AA,uppercut,mixups,just lack the skill.

What i love about the characters.

Reptile's fast and has pressure,can close in very well and can counter zoning with balls on screen.

Scorpion's my fave char since SM but in MK9 i've taken a liking to sub,i love his pressure,his great punishing abilities,iAirTp,spear and vortex

Woolay's my favorite for mixups,you can keep them trapped without meter plus the lovely rune trap which builds insane meter and does a guaranteed 34% even if fully blocked.

ALSO CONSIDERING SEKTOR!