What's new

Help design my mortal kombat tattoo.

WeAreNotBrother

WeShareBlood
Basic requirements.

Size to fit my neck
image must be flat
must include the mortal kombat logo (dragon logo)
pixels about 250x250
can contain the following characters = noob-saibot,cyrax,sub zero

basically wat i want and would be ideal is the mk logo with scorpions spear doing through the gaps and stuck into sub zeros neck ill pick the best one i next 4 days im getting it next weekend perhaps.

You'll want a higher quality image than 250x250 to get a tattoo with, especially if you want your artist to be able to see it. Just trying to help.

Does the image have to be flat? I was going to give you my super high tech 3d image. You don't even need the glasses...

In all seriousness though, this probably isn't the best place to ask for a high quality design.

Does the image have to be flat? I was going to give you my super high tech 3d image. You don't even need the glasses...

In all seriousness though, this probably isn't the best place to ask for a high quality design.
Agreed ^. You won't really get anything good from here, no offense to anyone. Not because there's bad artists. I'm sure I could whip up something nice but certainly not for free even if I had to time.

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I don't know who your tattoo artist is but put him to work. Take ideas and pictures to HIM, and he will draw something up for you. You're allowed to tell the guy, "no I don't like that", you're PAYING him. It's his job. Plus the guy's an artist, and your tattoo will turn out MUCH better if you let him do his thang and draw a design in his own style. That's what makes your art original.