What's new

Help Choosing a Mix-up Style Main

Hey TYM, I would like to get some input on choosing a character with some good mixups / mind games to try and learn. I have been looking
around and have seen that Scorpion has a couple good setups, Noob does as well, and I think Kung Lao might also. Anyway, if anyone has
any suggestions on who has some good mixup mind games I would love to hear from you and start learning some characters! Aslo, if anyone
wants to teach me some of these things online I would VERY much appreciate it. I have MK for the Xbox, my gamertag is STILLCANTOLLIE
and am around after 6pm Pacific time usually practicing and such.

Thanks in advanced hope to play with / learn with some of you soon!!!!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Scorpion and Lao have great mixups.

What kind of mixup characters do you like in other games? That could help.

Honestly I havent played very much MK before, but I played SC4 for a while and mained Yoshimitsu and had a blast with that. The only other fighting game I've really
played is Super Smash Bros. lol but I liked fast characters like C.Falcon, Falco and Shiek if thats any help. Scorpion looks pretty neat, I just watched the "Trashing the
Lab: basics" video set on Scorp and he seemed fairly straight forward.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Liu Kang, esp if you feel you are more of a beginner type. LK has one of the most unpredictable 50/50s in the game that both launch and result in ajuggle that just takes repeating the same three buttons over and over.