What's new

Hello!

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
New to this website, having migrated over from the GameFaqs website. I used to play online quite a bit, but i found recently that players were becoming much more skilled at rushing and zoning tactics, while I hadn't gained sufficient skills at countering either. Instead I've switched to offline combat.

After 10min on this website I discovered both the "fuzzy block" and frame data for the characters I enjoy using. Ten minutes, and already I'm learning to overcome the issues that I'd been having for a month.

So a big "thank you" for participating in this website. It has already helped me immensely, and I'm sure it will continue to do so.

Cheers! -SKM

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
It's great that you've found the thrill of offline kombat through the help of our website. That is part of the entire goal! Welcome to TYM and keep honing your offline skills.

Online forces us to play differently, so it really has nothing to do with your skill level. If you were able to adapt to the offline territory, then there's no question that your potential is true. It's tough, but anyone can learn and adapt.

D

Deleted member 5032

Welcome to the site SilverKeyMan. You're going to find a ton of useful info here. Who do you like to use?

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I prefer Sub-Zero, both because I've been a fan since MK2 and because his combos are easy to link via Freeze. I'm trying to improve my game, however, by linking via juggling and b2.

Other than him, I dabble with Kenshi, Stryker, and Shang, although I enjoy playing about half the cast.

Welcome to the site bro....you won't do nuthing but level up ur game wit all the info here

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk