What's new

Hello

Owerbart

I miss you
Hi. I checked this forum around for maybe a week, and I felt it was really juicy. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and although I'm a big MK fan, I'm really a noob in most of the games. Well, I'm doing quite well in MK9 and MK II lol. I also give chess teachings in spanish language through YouTube, you can check my channel by clicking here.

I pretty much main Ermac and Sindel in MK9, but now I'm trying to expand to both Baraka, and Johnny Cage, which I felt could complement quite well with Ermac, since he's more of defensive kinda guy, who seems to do his best at a long range. Cage and Baraka both seem to do quite well the opposite way, although Baraka really has a nice and fast missile.
When I can dominate them four, my next two could be Sheeva and Shang Tsung.

My favorite Characters through the whole series are:

1. Johnny Cage
2. Ermac
3. Kabal
4. Stryker
5. Jade
6. Baraka
7. Nightwolf
8. Sektor

Least favorite:

1. Liu Kang
2. Liu Kang
3. And.... Liu Kang.

And to finish off this presentation, I have a very newbie question: Today, I downloaded the MK Retro Costumes of Cyrax and Sektor from a U.S.A. account. Later, I discovered that I could use those costumes as well on my Argentinian account, which is my main ID. I bought the Kollector's edition and I still didn't trade the Ermac's Klassic Costume because I couldn't access PS Store from Argentina. Now, the Question is, if I redeem the code with the USA account, will I be able to use the Kostume in my Argentinian account as well?

Regards,

Owerbart