What's new

Hello~

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~
Hi there! My name is Ragna (not really too fond of showing my real name), and I recently got Injustice. I am 16 years old, living in the USA currently.

Now for my gaming life. I've grown up with video games playing a huge part in my life. However, despite playing many fighting games in the past, I have never fully played one to its full extent. I picked up Injustice on Day 1, and I find it very fun to play. However, I suck due to lack of fighting game experience. So after trying to look for a way to get better, I stumbled across this site. I have been lurking here for the last couple of days, before I finally decided to join this site.

So there's my biography! Hopefully I get a chance to really enjoy this place! :D
Also, for those of you wondering, I main Catwoman.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Welcome if you need matchup experience or to learn more about catwoman you came to the right place.

Nasdi

Noob
Hello ragna,
im not sure if you play on XBL or PSN but here's my XBL, add me so we can practice and hopefully get better together haha : Nasdi2

also a bunch of people hang out in http://www.twitch.tv/pjs_winning so feel free to come and chat with us, its a 24/7 injustice online King of the hill.

See you there!

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~
Sorry guys, I would love to play with you all, but unfortunately I am a PS3 player :(

Thanks for the offer for practice though :D