What's new

Hello

Hey everyone. Have been checking out this site for a little while now and decided to join. Hope to learn from you guys and improve my game when injustice is released. Also contribute in any way a noob can lol.

Hello, Humble Samurai. Welcome to this land of knowledge, along with things which may seem dark, and lovable, named TestYourMight.com!

Do not be afraid to ask questions, we are here to help you improve in the Art of Kombat Fighting!

Hehe...welcome to the site man, hope you enjoy it here. Also, who are you interested in using in Injustice? And do you have prior Fighting game experience at all? (even super smash bros/powerstone type games)[/quote]

I don't have much experience. Played persona 4 for a little but didn't dig the vibe aesthetic wise. Also was into ssf4 for a bit. I do play mk9 still but I think I'm really rusty lol. The character I'm most interested in is doomsday. Lots of memories from him killing superman back in the day. But to me this roster is my favorite among all fighting games. So most of these characters have my interest. Thank you welcoming me here guys.

Also don't know if I'm doing the quote thing correctly. Not much experience posting on forums.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Hey everyone. Have been checking out this site for a little while now and decided to join. Hope to learn from you guys and improve my game when injustice is released. Also contribute in any way a noob can lol.
Welcome and you came to the right place this is the best FG community I have ever seen and I hope your exp here is as good as mine has been.