What's new

Hello

JJ-F1

Noob
Sorry, I should have introduced myself a couple of days ago when I signed up. Dookiebrain and I both work for the same company and he really speaks highly of this community. My clan doesn't have a huge following in the fighting game arena so I figured I'd give this place a look.

I have MK9 on the Playstation, my PSN ID is JJ-F1. I'm an ultra noob when it comes to MK. I played the old Mortal Kombats when they came out many years ago, but haven't kept up. This one looks fantastic though and I'm looking forward to learing this game once again.

I feel X820 and I may have gotten off to a rocky start due to what I imagine is a pretty simple misunderstanding. No hard feelings dude, I'm just here to have a good time.

JJ-F1 said:
Sorry, I should have introduced myself a couple of days ago when I signed up. Dookiebrain and I both work for the same company and he really speaks highly of this community. My clan doesn't have a huge following in the fighting game arena so I figured I'd give this place a look.

I have MK9 on the Playstation, my PSN ID is JJ-F1. I'm an ultra noob when it comes to MK. I played the old Mortal Kombats when they came out many years ago, but haven't kept up. This one looks fantastic though and I'm looking forward to learing this game once again.

I feel X820 and I may have gotten off to a rocky start due to what I imagine is a pretty simple misunderstanding. No hard feelings dude, I'm just here to have a good time.
welcome JJ, nice to see you get into the new MK. We both share the same I.P's due to the fact we work at the same company. send me a new friend invite and lets join up tonight. i know you needed all 50 friends for GT5, time for MK!!!!