What's new

Hello TYM!

gr8one06

STB Black Belt
While I'm new to TYM, I'm not stranger to Mortal Kombat. I've been playing these games my whole life. Some of you may know me from the Xbox Live scene, or at least heard of me. I'm glad to have joined TYM and look forward to sharing and gaining knowledge with everyone. If you're on XBL, look me up for some games: gr8one06

- gr8one06, STB

JrK

Probably Drunk
Hey man welcome to the site! I'm not on XBL but hopefully you'll still see me around.

Best of luck! :irishjig:

TrickyNick

Weather Man
While I'm new to TYM, I'm not stranger to Mortal Kombat. I've been playing these games my whole life. Some of you may know me from the Xbox Live scene, or at least heard of me. I'm glad to have joined TYM and look forward to sharing and gaining knowledge with everyone. If you're on XBL, look me up for some games: gr8one06

- gr8one06, STB
Welcome to TYM! Glad to see you on the site keeps me from having to switch over to MKU to talk with you lol.

gr8one06

STB Black Belt
Heyyyy! I played with you today! xD.

Welcome, your kitana is boss! :D
Thanks man I appreciate it, we definitely had some good matches! That Mileenais very pesky, tough to handle no doubt. Keep working on her, we all can get better. Hit me up for games anytime.

- gr8one06, STB

gr8one06

STB Black Belt
Welcome to TYM! Glad to see you on the site keeps me from having to switch over to MKU to talk with you lol.

lol good deal man. I get on this site every day just had never registered. I'll start checking this site every day and begin posting up on stuff I figure out on MK. Let me know how Lexington is coming along when you find out more.

- gr8one06, STB

gr8one06

STB Black Belt
Thanks to everyone that responded to me joining TYM, I look forward to networking with many new MK players.

- gr8one06, STB