What's new

Hello TYM

Darumm

Noob
Hi Everyone!

I've been wandering on TYM for some weeks/months (can't really remember now) and decided to make an account.

I always played MK games casually but since the MKX launch I wanted to really get better and play the game the best that I can. I'm maining Brawler Cassie and Covert Ops Sonya (although I don't feel as confortable with Sonya as I feel with Cassie).

So far I've been playing against AI (hard) and my brother (who I always seem to be a step above everytime we get better), I tried online matches for the first time last week with some success but I'm in need for a training partner, I still have so much to learn and I can't wait to get better.

I play on PS4, my PSN account is: Darumm-

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
More threads like this, less like the Kano bottom 5 one.

Welcome.

Please don't make any silly threads with absurd claims and you'll be a much valued member I'm sure.

Hi Everyone!

I've been wandering on TYM for some weeks/months (can't really remember now) and decided to make an account.

I always played MK games casually but since the MKX launch I wanted to really get better and play the game the best that I can. I'm maining Brawler Cassie and Covert Ops Sonya (although I don't feel as confortable with Sonya as I feel with Cassie).

So far I've been playing against AI (hard) and my brother (who I always seem to be a step above everytime we get better), I tried online matches for the first time last week with some success but I'm in need for a training partner, I still have so much to learn and I can't wait to get better.

I play on PS4, my PSN account is: Darumm-
What region are you in?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Welcome! Did you play MK9 or any of the older MK games or Injustice? If so who did you play? Where are you from? Do you keep up with the MKX comics?

Darumm

Noob
What region are you in?
My account is from US.

Welcome! Did you play MK9 or any of the older MK games or Injustice? If so who did you play? Where are you from? Do you keep up with the MKX comics?
I remember playing almost every MK games with a few exceptions although casually, MK9 being the one I played the most. I did played Injustice but just for a few hours.
I never had a main character until MK9, in which I played with Raiden and Scorpion.

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I would like to read the comics but I always end up doing something else, I'm new to the competitive scene (Fatal 8 was the first tournament I saw) so I usually watch some tournaments when I'm not doing anything else.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Hi my gamer tag is KingShootahz welcome! I'm in the same boat as you as I have just started trying to competitive in MK games and would love more competitive friends!