What's new

Hello there, I have a risky question.

Estryark

Noob
Hi,

Little intro of myself.

I am living on my own and I am a game QA Tester. I am not into fighting games but I was almost forced to work with them for half a year. I am not a pro online player or anything but I am interested to see how I will perform in this game when it comes out.

I do not want to say anything that will put me in troubles but I will only say that I already know this game A LOT (no bullshit intended, you've read what I do for a living 20 seconds ago) but that is not relevant to what I am about to ask.

I was wondering if I would get any people interested in joining my stream when the game comes out and I would go for a full completion run of all available modes. My main focus is to be instructive and attract as much people as possible, but I currently have no fan base so I don't think that will even work.
If anyone could also tell me any tips to start off that would be amazing.

I tried making threads in other sites but nobody replied so I won't feel bad if this one also remains empty.

Estryark

Noob
Yes, I will have the games for both consoles (not WiiU) but will probably try to focus on PS3
PSN: Estryark

Reactions: RYX

Goldi

Warrior
Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll find tons of gamers on TYM more than happy to rock out on your stream :D Hope you enjoy it here!

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Yes, I will have the games for both consoles (not WiiU) but will probably try to focus on PS3
PSN: Estryark
Then I will be more than happy to assist you on your journey to internet fame, provided you're willing to let me record matches and the likes as well. :)

Espio

Kokomo
Welcome to TYM :).

I'll pop in if you stream Injustice. The community is really cool to new streamers so if you promote it here, people will come and watch.

Edit: oh cool PSN.

BlaqandMild15

Apprentice
Im interested to see how we all will perform in this game.There are a lot of us who aren't into every or the majority of fighting games out there so you are not alone in that area.If you are new to this forum site or know little about it then let me tell you this.The vast majority if not everyone here have a competitive perspective on these two games.So if you go over things from a casual standpoint,no one will be interested and keep in mind that there will be well accomplished offline players doing the same thing and people will more than likely be on their streams.

Estryark

Noob
Thanks all.
I am moving to Twitch from Livestream so it will take me a little time to get used to it.
Also, can I submit the twitch channel already? Who reviews it? There will be nothing until the game comes out.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Welcome to the site, I'm farily new here and wouldn't mind being a part of this if and when possible. I will have the game for both xbox and ps3 and if m son becomes interested I might pick it up for the wii u.

Hello, Estryark. Welcome to this land of knowledge, competitive learning and darkness, named TestYourMight.com!

I'm sorry, but I cannot join your stream: my PS3 is dead and I have no Xbox. I don't know when I'll acquire another PS3, either. :(

Reactions: RYX

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I will be more than glad to help volunteer for your stream when the time comes.

Nothing risky about your question at all.

Welcome to TYM! :)