What's new

Hello, I've been lurking for a while now.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
As the title says, I've been lurking for a while now, and I think TYM is my kind of place!

I'm a longtime fan of Mortal Kombat and fighting games in general. I've always liked comics as well. Particularly the cartoons. I've only been actively reading week to week for.... Jeez, over year now thanks to the New 52 relaunch. Since, I've delved back into some classic arcs and storylines in a pretty hardcore fashion. Just finished Blackest Night!

For the lead up to MK9 and a bit after, I hung around TRMK. That place is kind of barren now, honestly. I moderated on on the official Namco Tekken Tag Tournament 2 boards for a bit until I lost interest in the game. I still play occasionally, but it just couldn't hold me like MK does.

After reading all that, you can imagine I am super hyped for Injustice! I'm glad to become a part of this community. I look forward to interacting with you fine folks! :)

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Let me just say, I'm really loving the alert system. It makes keeping track of threads so much easier. :)