What's new

Hello from Toronto, Canada

Decca

Noob
Hello, new guy here, stopping in to say hi. A bit about myself; I'm a big 2D fighter fan, been playing em since the mid 90's. Everything from the original MK arcade to most of the Capcom titles. Recently I've been more of a SSF4 player but ever since I got my hands on MK9 it has really restored my interest in the series (haven't played an MK title since Deception).

While I don't really play in a competitive tournament environment I tend to take 2D fighters more seriously than just a casual game, trying to learn as much as I can about their mechanics and character matchups.

I've been reading through the forums here and been really impressed with the quality of discussions/information available here. It has really helped me get better with Smoke who I'm looking to main for now but also experimenting with some other characters like Nightwolf and Cyber Sub-Zero.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough. I'm almost always up for some online play over xbl, if anyone's up for it hit me up, otherwise I hope to see some of you in the TYM channel.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey there, welcome dude. Yeah, best of luck with MK9 man. It's a great game, still very fresh anda ton of fun. I play as well on Xbox :)

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Welcome to TYM!! Nightwolf is pretty cool, and if you have any questions regarding him feel free to ask :)