What's new

Hello, fellow MK nerds!

I´m all excited about the new MK and going back to the roots. Was looking for some input as i am pretty new to MK9 when i stumbled across TYM.
Great site and forums with lots of input and seemingly awesome community.

I am 29y old, croatian native and live in austria. Hardcore MK fan since day one. Was so awesome the first time when MK1 commercial rolled over the TV screen, right? :)

Since then i played MK2/3 and became really addicted to MKT on ps one. Time came and MKT wasnt all satifying any more so i played Tekken 2/3 and finally became super addicted to Tekken Tag which i played for almost 2 years on a daily basis. Tekken 4 was more or less a step backwards and i moved to VF4 Evo, which is in my Opinion maybe the greatest fighting game ever made. I gave VF5 on Xbox a shot, but couldnt get into shitty Xbox controls.

At the time i was playing warcraft mainly on a professional level, talkin about Gladiator, server firstkills and whatnot. Before i quit wow i was playing rated battlegrounds on Euro top 5 level.

Now that MK9 turned out that great i hoped it would be, i decided to buy a PS3 and try to get into it again.

The community on this forum has done a great job so far gettin me a bit back to MK series, thank you @ll!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Welcome sir! This is the BEST MK forum imo, period. Enjoy your stay, hope you get a chance to learn like I have!

-b_s- :headbang: