What's new

Hello All

I finally found the forum. The first time I was referred here I could never find the forum. The character threads here are very in depth. I have learned some new setups and areas where I will have priority from like 2 days of trolling through.

Just as quick intro; MK9 has been the only game I have played seriously since about April. Am also a Soul Cal and Tekken player but haven't played seriously since I graduated college cause of lack of local/serious players (I cant play my everyday friends because Im miles better so its no fun on one end or the other...usually mine cause my friends are very poor sports lol) :(

Im glad to be apart of this forums and hope to see you guys on the post-hack PS network. Thanks for reading

If anyone wants to give me a few lumps my PSN is below....and in the description to left of this post. My usual suspects are Cyrax, Ermac, & Sektor, but experiement with many more.
PSN: Bware113

Playpal

Warrior
Sup, welcome to TYM. The character guides by tom brady that are stickied are a little outdated. For the most part you'll find good info, but if you really want to keep up with new shit you gotta read the threads in the kombatant forum.

Will do. Most of the threads I have been most interested in are the character matchup discussion threads, which are very active. They are giving great info on not only my characters but also the other characters within that matchup . Very useful IMO.

When you say kombatant forum are you speaking about the character forums? If so, that's where most of my trolling time was spent.

*searches for kombatant forum*

Playpal

Warrior
Yeah, I like referring to characters as kombatants cuz it's a mortal kombat thing. Trolling's not cool btw, plus you've only made 2 posts. Do you mean lurking?

Sorry man, yeah I meant lurking, but not in that peeping tom sort of way >_>. Troll is one of those words I feel can be used for multiple situations. I count 3 situations thus far, atleast in my head I do.

My only posts have been here. But I am not a frequent poster if you will. I get info and if I feel Im particualarly educated on a subject I'll post my opinion. I feel that posts w/o educated purpose are pointless. :)