What's new

Heard about this website through MKU....so thanks for havin me as a member.

-Hey everybody this is MK Veteran JJ (this is also my xbl gamertag). The name's tatted on the gamertag, you guys can call me JJ for short. I'm here looking for some good challenging matches on Mortal Kombat 9 (2011).

-I am not the best player but there are people who know me in the XBL community as a descent and challenging player. If you guys want to be my friend on XBL please feel free to add me up, but moreover, kindly send me a message stating that you are from this website or from a third party friend in my friends' list.

-I signed up in this website because I've heard this is where the pro gamer's dwell. If you want to see the way I play, please feel free to challenge me and state you are from this site. After the match, it is up to you guys to judge if I am worthy of being up to par with the other pros on this site. Next I will talk about my gaming style.

-My general Mortal Kombat gaming knowledge started when I was 7 (back in 1992) and all I knew where projectiles and the amateur style. As the years passed I developed my style in to a more aggressive approach. But it wasn't until mortal kombat 3 that I started developing my defensive game.

-Over the years, I tried to work on combos but it wasn't until 2008 when I met a lot of great players from the website www.mortalkombatunited.com who taught me how to connect combos with "strings" and pro moves for instance in MK vs. DC. By then, I felt like I somewhat became part of the pro gaming norm.

-Now, I know how to play fair and show justice to those in the contrary who like to constantly play like a scrub as we call them. My main character has always been Raiden ever since MK1. In the new mortal kombat (2011) I use him, Reptile, Kano, Sub Zero, Sheeva, Ermac, and Quan Chi most of the time. Currently I am trying to work on Shang Tsungs mixup combos but then again he is easy to counter.

-Hope to get some good matches with any of the members on here. Let me know who you are from this website first when you invite me to a game on XBL!

THANKS, MK Veteran JJ