What's new

Headsets and Accessories

Glass Sword

Nobody
I was looking into getting a pair of good headphones and I need some advice. I need a set that obviously have good sound quality and all that, but I need a set which will not break if I travel with them and get tugged about. I also want a pair that goes over your ears not earbuds.
Also I don't know what it is called, but I want one of those devices that can be plugged into the Asus and allow both people to plug in their own set of headphones while they play.
I would really appreciate some recommendations.

I was looking into getting a pair of good headphones and I need some advice. I need a set that obviously have good sound quality and all that, but I need a set which will not break if I travel with them and get tugged about. I also want a pair that goes over your ears not earbuds.
Also I don't know what it is called, but I want one of those devices that can be plugged into the Asus and allow both people to plug in their own set of headphones while they play.
I would really appreciate some recommendations.
Look into triton's headsets, my bro got the halo 4 one that is wireless, 300 bucks but I swear tp god its like having klipsch speakers over your heads, sound quality is so far past amazing that its rediculous lol

Sent from my PC36100

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I got the Turtle Beach X11 a year ago, and its amazing. They have newer versions out though.

GhosT

Noob
For xbox or ps3? I dont like turtle beach px11 or w.e the mic is way too sensitive. If you are going to spend 300 bucks you can get astro stuff cuz the mixamp is handy. But best value by far IMO is turtle beach x11 or now x12. The wireless models are okay. But they eat batteries like you wouldnt believe.

The x12 are wired and for xbox they retail for around 60 bucks are are so far the best bang for the money i have seen

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Me and two of my friends got astro a40s a while back. All three sets broke within that year though :( but They are really really good sounding absolutely will Have an instant improvement on your play in FPS games. they have a mixamp (multi head phone plug/ volume and sound control thing) and come with tons of cords and adapters that I have used for many things besides the headphones, but they are definitely fragile. Also they will rip your hair out occasionally. I know they have a newer A30, so that is probably worth looking at.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm also looking into getting a new headset. Mainly for PC, but I play CoD on PS3 as well. What would you guys recommend. I do a lot of skype as well, so something with a KILLER mic would be a bonus. And if I can possibly run music into them as well, it would be a plus.

GhosT

Noob
astros hands down
For what? Comfort I give them an a rating. Mix amp is the best part. For fps they are over hyped. They get buys Cruz of MLG. But for 300 u can do better IMO. I would on the other hand suggest their mix amp. If u want a no thrills headset that does the job for gaming and excells at fps turtle beach easily takes it. The Astros are nice. But for mk are overkill and for fps are not up to par on footsteps with tb ore steel series. With that said Astros are good but the headset quality itself is not worth retail .

Sources: myself, several black ops 1 MLG teams. They use Astros at MLG. And tb online that says it all

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2