What's new

Headset help

hey guys just broke my xbox one headset not the ones that Come with the console but the aftermarket ones ,can anyone give me a suggestion on one to replace it with for around the 150 range max that can cancel the outside noise Ima player who need to be tuned out from the outside world to play well. In mkx and ki any ideas ?

E

Eldriken

http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-Superhuman-compatible-playstation-4/dp/B00YXO5V3U

I got a pair of these recently and I'm enjoying them. The only problem is they're a bit cumbersome since they're wired and have an additional attachment that you can hook up to mute your mic, adjust volume, boost sound, etc. They're only $60.

I especially like that they work with the One, PS4 and PC. The extra attachment has a little slider that you move to set it for whatever you're using it for.

Just throwing this out as a suggestion.

Thanks guys for the input the price on the turtles are great would u say bulky almost after I while with my xb1 headset I would sweat on the side of my face I don't mind if it's wired or not just something Comfy and maybe lil more sturdy and mad props I was just looking at those prior to posting this thread any of these models be at my local game stop since I can just walk across the street to one from my job

E

Eldriken

Thanks guys for the input the price on the turtles are great would u say bulky almost after I while with my xb1 headset I would sweat on the side of my face I don't mind if it's wired or not just something Comfy and maybe lil more sturdy and mad props I was just looking at those prior to posting this thread any of these models be at my local game stop since I can just walk across the street to one from my job
They're not really bulky at all. What I meant by cumbersome is the fact that if you use the attachment, you pretty much have to have it sitting right next to you. However, you don't have to use it. You can still use the mic without it. It's just you can use it to adjust sound volume, mic volume, muting the mic and boosting the audio quality.

They seem to be very sturdy. I bought a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 500P when I first got my PS4 and they broke in 4 months. They cost me $130 or so. They had amazing sound quality, were wireless, had a rechargeable battery, a removable mic, etc. But the flexible piece was made out of shitty materials and snapped easily, even if you handled them properly.

If that wasn't the case, I'd have recommended those, but that would essentially be me telling you to throw money out the window. That's why I recommended these instead. They do the job and are durable.

The above is EXACTLY what happened to mine. This guy was fortunate enough to have them last at least 8 months.

Last edited by a moderator: