What's new

Hawkgirl Reset

skumz

Video i uploaded of a little reset I use that is consistently landed on A LOT of people online.

Inputs: 1,2, we(2), 1,2,3, down2, down2, 2,2, forward1+3 x3.

note: Even if the opponent rolls out or blocks the start of the reset. You are still in position to maintain corner pressure and start mixing up. Kind of a win, win for Hawkgirl.

You can land a super after the consecutive forward1+3. I Only do that if I am going to kill though, or if I want to swagg:D. You can also end with a MC after the 3 forward1+3.

I have many set ups to this reset. Just thought I would share the base of it with you all. So experiment and have fun with it. Tell me what you think...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Nice stuff! Buuuut... Is there no way to perform the double D2 after a more damaging combo? Because you are dropping so much damage :/

skumz

Like I said this just a little thing I have discovered that works well for me. It is still a work in progress but it still serves as useful. I am spreading some tech that I have discovered to try and help elevate a character that people consider a spammers character. If more in depth info branches off from this bit of info plz do share. I planted the seed. Make that shit grow!

skumz

Tested on some characters and this is what I have found...

WE(2) start of the reset:

Superman eats it with air grab

Green Lantern's Lantern Might can grab it on wakeup...but...somethig cool was found out. If you hold back soon as you land the reset WE(2). LM is blocked and you can fully damage combo him in the corner into the reset all over again. (Kind of like a safe jump with out the jump) If he doesn't LM on wakeup well you can do your reset as usual.

The Flash rising uppercut completely whiffs it! Pushing him out of the corner leaving him open for a mace charge or easy super.

Give me more time with it. I will find out more. Help from others is also great!