What's new

Question - Kung Lao Hatspin x2?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay let me begin by saying I haven't really played around with Kung Lao that much of intensely till very recently so if i'm bring something up people just know about then oops.

However I do have this gut feeling i've seen this waaaay back and I feel like this was meant to be fixed I'm not really sure what's going on here, but towards the end of the clip I do 11, *Mess up the string like all the pros* hatspin and it hits then I jump in and it hits again... i'm dumbfounded why this happened and I feel like this existed way back but was meant to be patched? saying that i'm clearly wrong about it being patched because here it is, I just don't know why this occurs perhaps some of you know why it bugs out in this way?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Hmm...It seems that yu tried to hit a jump in punch after the hatspin....Did you try to input a jump in punch after the hatspin hit?

I ask this because maybe the hat came back in time for you to hit the jump in punch.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I think the hat spin hit him then you're jump 2 hit him but you just didn't see the hat in the jump 2 because the hat came back so late.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Perhaps that's it, I wouldn't just empty jump but I tried to listen for the sound of the ji2 and I just hear the hat connecting not the hat being pulled out which had me confused, but perhaps it's just that.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Perhaps that's it, I wouldn't just empty jump but I tried to listen for the sound of the ji2 and I just hear the hat connecting not the hat being pulled out which had me confused, but perhaps it's just that.
The way kung jin moves the first hit from the spin and the second hit are different, so it must have been two different moves as well.