What's new

Strategy - Hat Trick Hat Trick Video Cast #1 - New Anti-Air and corner space control

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I know these conversations but rarely poeple use to jump at me. You can do a nice conversation after teleport 3 into a call back, that is sick and feels great.

A side no, the b12 +24 (string) the one that is -3, I just found out last friday that this is very good at pressing opponent due to push back. You can mix it with f34 and from there get a d1 check and so on.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I know these conversations but rarely poeple use to jump at me. You can do a nice conversation after teleport 3 into a call back, that is sick and feels great.

A side no, the b12 +24 (string) the one that is -3, I just found out last friday that this is very good at pressing opponent due to push back. You can mix it with f34 and from there get a d1 check and so on.
Wait till you find a Scorpion or Takeda, you will find how annoying they are.

But if ppl rarely jump at you, then you're in good spot to do as many round trips as much as you feel like.

Saltea Moonspell

Wait till you find a Scorpion or Takeda, you will find how annoying they are.

But if ppl rarely jump at you, then you're in good spot to do as many round trips as much as you feel like.
To be honest with You since the patch I am having big issues with AA consistently with s1/d1. Another problem is that its a muscle memory and its a habit that I am having a problem with.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To be honest with You since the patch I am having big issues with AA consistently with s1/d1. Another problem is that its a muscle memory and its a habit that I am having a problem with.
I can do it consistently now, but there are jump attacks that cannot be AA on certain ranges, its pretty stupid.

I've been locking the ground game much often but can't react fast enough with spin, so i use s1 mostly, the jump attacks are still pretty good IMO, they need more whiff recovery and less active frames.

Saltea Moonspell

I can do it consistently now, but there are jump attacks that cannot be AA on certain ranges, its pretty stupid.

I've been locking the ground game much often but can't react fast enough with spin, so i use s1 mostly, the jump attacks are still pretty good IMO, they need more whiff recovery and less active frames.
I see.